Saturday, November 3, 2007

Finally some picts- a am computer literate

Im hopefully uploading some images right now- I do realize that blogs are so dull without something to look at. and i truely apprecitate my three readers Larry, Ashers and Mare. I dedicate this post to you. And mom.


These pictures are of quatemala city and antiqua. What more can make you feel at home than to see a plethera of blue mazda protege's running around the streets of guatemala city. I'm positive that my little guy is in the best shape of them all.







Is that better? I hope so. not so damn borring now is it?

3 comments:

Sara said...

I didn't mean for this cross to be sideways. and also i have a swear word bordering the cross. I don't know quite what to think about that. Oh well. lesson learned i guess.

s

iMzOOL said...

Sara,

I am reading your blog.

Michelle

iMzOOL said...

ha, ha, ha. That was a funny post. I love you Sara. Looks like you are having an amazing time. Miss you mucho.