Monday, March 17, 2008

I didn't die. but it seems like it.

Its been a little bit of time since i blogged. I can't even think of interesting things to think about, let alone share with the world wide web. So here is a nice little blog of random pictures. Pictures are words (the old saying goes). Kidding- i don't know how that saying goes. I really don't like sayings that much anyway.












These are mostly of Peru. I loved Peru. It was a beautiful country. It was so fun being with my cousin Andrea. We always learn a lot about ourselves and each other when we go on little adventures. It's always funny and semi-dramatic. We love each other.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

yes, i was wondering about you. todd laughed out loud at your trash trash on the ground song. those pictures are beautiful sar, and thanks for the email! we are in antigua right now and it is so sososososoo amazing. i love it here! yeah! i keep thinking of you here though, miss you!

Unknown said...

and another thing i keep thinking about is your difficulty typing on computers here, because i am struggling with things like ! and ? and especially @.

I LOVE YOU!

brooke said...

wheww, glad your not dead.
love ya,
brookie

Colby said...

Great pics, Sare.
Esp. like the 1st + last ones.

Shana Runyan said...

Sara,
It's been awhile! This is Shana (Smoot) Runyan. I ran into your blog, and I have wondered what you are up to...and after reading your blog, I still have no idea! :) Where do you live... Peru? Logan? Guatemala? Wherever you are, hi! I'm totally jealous-it looks like you're having quite the little adventure. Well, keep it up, and take care, and maybe we'll run into each other in the old neighborhood!

Shana

Unknown said...

it's me again. how lame huh? but i wanted to get a hold of you and since my email time is short and i was checking blogs, this was the fastest way! will you ever see this! i miss you! are you doing okay? what is going on?? i should email you. love you