Monday, April 21, 2008

The big move .

Lame title, but how are you supposed to think of cool things to say all the time? So my live now is changing semi-drasticly but not really enough to make a fuss over. Im moving to salt lake for the summer and working part-time at a salad and sandwich shop. Samwitch is how i originally tried spelling that. (Perhaps its not as phonetic as i supposed.) I am making 7 dollars/hour. A bit of a pay cut really. Im renting out my condo in logan to a married couple. I feel really lucky that I found them. They are a normal-type mormon couple. We've been getting electric and plumbing stuff done to put in a washer/dryer hook-up, which is a good up-grade for the resale value. Or so they say.
Eric is moving to Duchesne. He is my boyfriend. It might be hard for me to not live near a person who i like. it seems a bit sad really.
Im going to start doing hair in Slc within a week or so. Or maybe bountiful. we'll see.
Man my life is boring to write about. sorry. It seems more eventful in my mind. maybe a picture might cheer this blog up a bit.

5 comments:

Maren Richards said...

Hi Sara! I found your blog through Mare's. I loved reading your travel posts, etc. You take great pictures :) So I just have to ask....Eric, like Eric P (the amazingly talented Eric, and one of my best guy friends from high school)? There really can't be that many Eric's who would be moving to Duchesne....I'd love to hear more about what you're up to (moving to SLC, etc), so I guess I'll keep checking back here :)

Laurie Bingham said...

Hi. Remember me? I keep calling you and texting you, but I continue to remain ignored. Awesome. At least i now know you are alive and that you really are avoiding me.

Debi said...

Let's hang out. I live in Centerville. I'll call you.

Unknown said...

large's comment made me laugh. awesome. she is so sassy. i'm glad you finally blogged. i will now proceed to email you.

Netti said...

I'm glad you moved to Salt Lake and now I have you as a roomie!! Even if it is just for the summer! Summer 2008 = AWESOME!! Let's live it up baby. (Too bad none of us are ever home, or maybe I'm just never home, so then I think no one else is ever home).