Wednesday, September 9, 2009

well well well well



Im almost 27.  I'm happy. It seems like just yesterday i was born.  Not.  actually it seems like forever ago.  If I stop and try to remember a day in my childhood, it is all foggy and slow moving and it seems like at least 50 years ago.  Isn't it weird that our parents are only 20-30 years older than us?  That they were in their 20's when they had us and yet they seemed so old.  but they were just 25 and 30.  

Im heading to Europe for 5 weeks with Eric.  I will use my blog more regularly I think.  pictures are better than words a lot of the time.  so i hope to get some fun pictures while i'm out in the countries of our fore-fathers. here is a picture of the moon and a chain. just to get you excited. they aren't even mine though.  they are jessies my little sisters.

6 comments:

holly jo said...

well well well. my litte girl is all grown up and headed to Europe. what is like a birthday present or something? no way. we don't know people with that kind of cash. you are going to have so much fun. please be sure to go to Switzerland. then go to Grindelwald, which is up the canyon from Interlaken. Stay at the Mountain Hostel and eat breakfast in the morning out on the stone deck patio thing overlooking the Alps. i miss seeing you around. have fun, love you. i always wanted to go to europe with a boyfriend. he was just to damn cheap.

Lee Bingham said...

Sare, I left a happy birthday message for you on your phone yesterday, but I now realize you are probably gone and off traveling the world. Well, I look forward to your safe return in 5 weeks and we should have a sleep over or something so I can hear all about it. Have the funnest time ever!!! Love you lots.

Unknown said...

oh buddy. i love the chain pictures. thanks so much for hanging out with me on my bday. sorry yours sucked. j/k. just the working part. but i hope i get to talk to you before you go to europe! i love you. be safe. don't get too carried about at octuberfest. i mean away not about. but i think don't get too carried about is a lot more fun of a visual. love you.

Unknown said...

hey! how is it?? post some pictures! miss you!

Unknown said...

blast. still waiting for an update. are you alive??

Unknown said...

sara lied and ashli cried.

i hope you get that joke.

i hope you are mad that i am commenting AGAIN, but you promised you would post pictures.